Thursday, June 14, 2012
Preparations in progress
Hello to all our family and friends following along our journey. We are so excited to be leaving next month for Madagascar. We will be focusing on children's ministries, women's fellowship, and maintenance projects for the orphanage and schools. One of the requests for us was to bring some crayons for the schools. They are not able to get good quality crayons and that would be such a treat for the children. Thanks so much to the Polson Walmart for gifting those to us. We were also asked to bring reading books for the children in english. The few english books they have are very worn and they would love some new reading material. So Cassie & I and a few others have gone through our bookcases and came up with several books to take with us. Check out our schedule and you can see some of the ministry opportunities we will be involved in. I am amazed how God is putting things together for us. And I am also so grateful to the generosity of those making this trip possible. It is going to be a life changing experience and I am thrilled to be a part of whatever God has in store. We will keep you informed on our progress and hope to post lots of pictures. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to depart and while we are there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment